With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Access 13,000+ expert-led courses
- Cancel anytime, and the first month is free
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- View courses anytime on your computer or phone
Popular Learning Topics
Learn the most relevant skills with business, creative, and tech courses – dozens of courses added each week.
Depression has the curious ability to drain the color out of life, turning even the most mundane tasks into challenges. When even getting out of bed is difficult, how are you supposed to manage when you arrive at the office? While no amount of grit can make this condition disappear, there are simple strategies that you can employ to make it through the bad days—and even improve your well-being and productivity in the process. In this course, join Dr. Srini Pillay, a certified master executive coach and part-time assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, as he shares practical techniques that can help individuals dealing with depression approach their work more effectively and reach out for the support they need. Learn how to better manage your mood and fatigue, broach the subject of depression with coworkers, manage and lead others when you’re depressed, and more.
Note: This course is intended to provide a general overview of mental health issues in the workplace, as well as general wellness tips that may be helpful to employees. This course should not be viewed as providing any diagnosis, or treatment advice for depression or any other medical condition. Any individual with depression or questions about their medical condition should consult their personal healthcare professional.
Give your team a faster way to learn and apply new skills.
Frequently asked questions
- What happens at the end of my free trial?Your membership will automatically renew at the end of your free month. You can cancel at any time prior to the renewal at linkedin.com/settings. Learn more about subscription terms
- How will you bill me?We offer both monthly and annual billing. Depending on what option you choose, your subscription will be renewed at the end of each month or at the end of each year. If you choose to pay annually, you’ll save up to 20% compared to paying monthly.
- Can I change or cancel my plan later on?Yes. You can downgrade or cancel anytime from your settings page. If you cancel, you will lose your Premium features at the end of your billing cycle. Be sure you use all your InMail messages before the cancellation goes into effect.
- What is your refund policy?LinkedIn does not offer refunds except in certain situations and jurisdictions, as noted in our refund policy.
- Can I expense my membership?Many employers find LinkedIn Learning so valuable that they’ll pay for their employees’ subscriptions. At the end of your purchase, you’ll receive the receipt in your email that you can use to file an expense report.
- What should I know about InMail and who’s viewed your profile?InMail credits expire after 90 days. If you cancel your upgraded account, your credits will remain valid only until the end of your current billing cycle. For who’s viewed your profile, first & last name will not be listed for viewers who have chosen to remain semi- or fully-anonymous via their privacy settings.
supervised learning vs unsupervised learning, supervised vs unsupervised learning data mining, machine learning python scikit, supervised and unsupervised learning, supervised vs unsupervised learning, unsupervised learning, supervised learning, data, big data university, scikit-learn, machine learning python free course, python course, machine learning with python course, machine learning python course, machine learning with python, python, machine learning, machine learning python, machine learning tutorial, artificial intelligence tutorial, deepl learning tutorial, deep learning, neural networks explained, neural network model, neural network training, neural network types, neural network tutorial, stochastic gradient descent, gradient descent neural network, gradient descent machine learning, gradient descent tutorial, backpropagation in machine learning, backpropagation example, backpropagation in neural networks, backpropagation algorithm, yt:cc=on, computer love zapp and roger, nallamothu sridhar, how to speed up your computer windows 8.1, how to speed up your computer windows 8